Session 2: Equipping – FEBRUARY 4th, 2014
– Recognize and build on the leadership potential in those around you
– Apply teamwork laws that will help you take others to a higher level
THIS IS A BROWN BAG LUNCH N LEARN
Success is not a destination. It is a process – a lifelong strategy of building on strengths, minimizing weaknesses, and focusing on the people and points of life that are most important.
In How to be a REAL Success, John Maxwell will help you understand the keys you need to succeed in life. Whether you are a civil servant or a corporate executive, you will achieve great things by understanding four very important success building areas: Relationships, Equipping, Attitude, and Leadership.
Session 3: Attitude – FEBRUARY 18th, 2014
– Improve your attitude through daily practices
– Understand the affect your attitude has on you and those around you
– Adopt an attitude that makes challenges easier to overcome
Session 4: Leadership – MARCH 4th, 2014
– Emulate what successful leaders do to remain at the top
– Lead others successfully to where you have gone and beyond
– Influence others from the heart and not just the head
CLICK NOW TO REGISTER REGISTRATION IS FREE