J Loren Norris Keynote speaker, seminar trainer and breakout session leader
- 1. Info for Event Planners
- 2. Topics and Customizable Keynotes (short list)
- 3. Event Planner’s Guide (Booking Tools)
What events should I hire Loren for? Opening and Closing Keynote * Business Seminars * Association Conferences and Conventions * Sales Meetings * Leadership Team Meetings * Emcee * Men’s Conferences
“Loren is a strong communicator who was able to effectively translate complex, relevant information for both internal stake holders and external business partners at Verizon/ Idearc Media. Loren was a pleasure to work with and had a positive can-do attitude I really enjoyed.”Judy Tanzer ~ SuperMedia
Every event planner and coordinator wants someone who is easy to work with, on time with their delivery and deliverables.
You need someone who is professional and moving. You need someone who truly puts your audience first and makes you look like the real hero! Loren began his public speaking career as a 20 year old Fire Fighter delivering Fire Safety Presentations to 750 elementary students. Since 2005, Loren has been at the center of planning and delivering 100-150 events each year. As a professional entertainer and Certified Speaker with the John Maxwell Team, Loren has entertained or spoken for small intimate audiences and crowds as large as 40,000. From elementary schools to executive boardrooms, Loren delivers so much more than just a good speech or an exciting presentation.
So much more than a keynote speaker, Loren has proven to be a part of every guest’s overall experience. When you book Loren for your event, you’ll receive more than customized content given from the stage.
- Pre-Event Promotion A good speaker will schedule a conference call with you prior to the event and perhaps even customize their content for your audience or specific event. Loren prefers, to go beyond the call of duty. Loren has assisted pre-event registrations and ticket sales through email promotions, use of his own social media reach (where appropriate), and pre-event teaser videos. For select clients, Loren has made time available a week or so before the event and personally spent time at the client’s location, in the cafeteria entertaining and getting to know the audience before the big event. In some cases, this has lead to a 400% increase in event attendance over previous events. Have a newsletter or a blog? Consider asking Loren to write a guest blog post/newsletter article on a topic of your choice.
- Day of the Big Event Average speakers and entertainers arrive right before their appearance time and leave shortly after. Loren knows anything can happen at an event and makes a point to arrive in plenty of time to shift, rewrite, rearrange and accommodate almost anything that could change at the last minute. Loren will arrange and negotiate to stay for your entire event (if requested in advance). Many audiences appreciate the opportunity to connect with the keynote speaker before and after they speak. (Ask about breakouts and workshops for deeper engagement.) Loren will be available in a designated place for pictures, autographs and book sales, if requested. He is friendly, relatable and personable with your guests.
- Additional Tips and Ideas at the Event Will your event include VIP’s? Give them an additional perk of being seated with Loren at a meal, or special meet and greet time during the event. Do you have a favorite charity to support during the event? Consider auctioning a seat at the table with Loren or front row seating during the keynote. Loren will work with you to ensure guests feel special. Want to give a gift to every guest? Consider purchasing copies of Live A More Excellent Life for every guest. (Discounts apply to large orders. Quantities over 300 may significantly reduce speaking fees – up to 50%)
- Book sales, autographs, photo times at the Event. Often chosen as the “CLOSER” keynote to empower and activate audiences, Loren is willing to stay as long as it takes. Every attendee who would like to have a picture taken with Loren, will leave with one! After the Event Our service is not over when the event is over. Loren will be available for a post event call to review and debrief the event. * What did we do that worked best for your team, your guests and you? * What part of our service needs to improve? * Did the keynote message really resonate with the attendees? * What parts of the message could use more emphasis? * What was the feedback from executives? * Did you get survey results from the keynote, breakout or workshops? Everyone who takes the stage at your event communicates something to your guests, few connect with your audience in the engaging and empowering way that Loren will. Why wait? Book