Whether your eight or eighty eight, John Maxwell’s words ring true with you as well. Dr. Maxwell says,
“Of all the leadership training I have done and all the people I have lead, the hardest person in the world to lead is me!”
- Are you ready to blow through the barriers barring your personal potential?
- Are you willing to take necessary steps to unleash your dreams leaving naysayers and critics in the dust?
- Excellent Life Event will empower you to break the vicious cycle of self-defeatism and wrong thinking.
- You will learn the pit-falls, principles and rewards of pursuing your dreams. Loren Norris spells out the qualities of achievers who have resiliently mastered the ability to face failure and try again until they succeed.
Excellent Life Leadership Seminar offers no-nonsense wisdom on
- How to set, achieve and update your goals continuously
- How to develop confidence through discerning your unique strengths
- How to overcome the negative words and actions of others
- How to overcome painful events of the past and press on with courage and resolve
Excellent Life Event offers a clear plan for success
Each segment is filled with exciting stories, practical analogies and an insightful plan of action. If you are weary of dead-end opportunities, disappointment, schemes and failures, Loren’s wisdom will reveal how you can Live a More Excellent Life.
REGISTER HERE Excellent Life Leadership Event 2014 will help you in these areas:
- Identify destructive thoughts
- Recognize false perceptions and perspectives
- Engineer powerful life changing attitudes
All of these have the potential to dilute your dreams or to make them INSUPERABLE!
- Loren will step-by-step encourage you to explore and evaluate your visions, goals and dreams at their full potential – enabling it to thrive during every season in your life.
- Most self-help, motivational seminars are full of catchy one-liners and quick-fix philosophies but usually miss-the-mark when providing practical instruction and real-life principles. Loren cuts through surface level rhetoric and answers the tough questions leaders want answered:
- ‘How to turn my dream into a financial gold-mine’
- ‘What is the correct way to handle difficult people and potential dream destroyers’
- ‘How to counter-attack the negative blows of doubt, discouragement and dysfunctional relationships’.
“An excellent communicator Loren Norris provides clear-cut and insightful wisdom on how to survive the school of hard knocks.”
Mike Arnold, MBA, International Business Consultant
What will we cover in the Excellent Life Leadership Seminar?
The Excellent Life Seminar is an in-depth interactive workshop. The material is focused on the value of personal growth and deep reflection. The four strategic areas encompass twelve total lessons that many of us work hard to master in the course of life. These are areas that are not often talked about in light of overcoming tragedies, overwhelming past events, and being passed by due to bad decisions. This boot camp is designed to raise awareness in these areas of life with regard to business and relationships, then offer strategies for success in recreating and living out the life you were made for. We will talk about bad habits, inspiration, abuse, tragedies, hope and disasters that you have created and survived through. We will also address how to better prepare for the future.
Four strategic areas to master and the 12 lessons we will work to bring into focus.
- Dreams: Learn to reignite the fiery passion of dreams in your life.
- Vision: Create a compelling vision that will not be overwhelmed when tough times come your way.
- Reflection: How you see you determines your future. Learn to look deep inside. Who do you see?
- Conversations: Words create pictures. Learn how to speak your image of you into a new picture.
- Gratitude: Learn to appreciate your circumstances, especially when they are unfavorable.
- Habits: Learn to develop habits that drive you to success and destroy habits that are destroying you.
- Action, Attitude, Behaviors: Learn the relationships between lies you have believed your lifestyle.
- Circumstances: Learn to trace the path that brought you here and redirect future circumstances.
- Natural Resources: Learn to better track and manage your time, talent, treasure and attention.
- Pathway: Learn to identify the failures and successes of others and leave trails others can follow.
- Legacy: Learn to be intentional with what you leave behind even if your bank account is nothing.
Questions you can expect to address at Insuperable Boot Camp.
- How can I possibly live the dreams I once held dear?
- How can I clearly see what my future holds?
- What relationship exists between the words I speak and the way I see myself?
- Can the words I speak about others impact their future success or mine?
- How do I overcome the struggles in my career and relationships as a result of other people’s mistakes?