Communication Inspired Leadership Workshop: Transforming Stories. Transforming Lives.
“People every day stand up and ask for help only to walk away with empty hands because they cannot connect with the people to whom they wish to appeal. More sales have been lost, more relationships damaged, more leaders abandoned, more visions not embraced and more causes not joined due to poor communication skills than by any other means.” J Loren Norris
Communications skills training programs are excellent for:
- Communication Skill Training for Church and Ministry Leadership
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Pastoral Training
- Sales Teams
Provides the communication skills training needed to effectively:
- Develop stories from your own life experiences.
- Learn to tell a powerful and impactful story in two minutes or less.
- Learn to create anecdotes, illustrations and teachable moments from the everyday events of life.
- Learn to create and deliver an emotionally appealing and deeply compelling “call to action” that generates response.
Everyone gets to the front of the room to speak for no less than 2 minutes. When it’s your turn to share your story with the world, Loren will repeat your story back to you in the most effective way, then teach you to do it yourself.
When you speak to a customer, sibling, spouse, child or stranger, the words that come out of your mouth reveal your heart, your attitude, and your nature… Even when you are not trying.
Learn to understand the impression you make unintentionally by the words you choose to use.
- Do you tell stories to sell a product, service or yourself?
- Do you tell stories to lead your team?
- Do you tell stories to share your message?
- Do you tell stories to influence others?
You and your team should attend this workshop.
Space is limited to allow everyone a chance to speak, practice and demonstrate mastery of the lessons learned.
“Communication Inspired Leadership” – Advanced communications skills training for every level of communication.
- People every day stand up and ask for help only to walk away with empty hands because they cannot connect with the people to whom they wish to appeal. More sales have been lost, more visions not embraced and more causes not joined due to poor communication than by any other means.
- Good communication is an essential key to sales. Effective communication is also an essential key to management, leadership and success in general and it is a skill to be learned, practiced and mastered.
After speaking as a sales and marketing professional for more than 20 years, then watching sales reps of all calibers try to present the same ideas, Loren realized he could help others to be more effective communicators. As a semifinalist out of 35,000 competitors in the International Speech Contest, Loren studied at length some of the world’s greatest stage presenters like Zig Ziglar, Craig Valentine, Les Brown, John Maxwell, and Brendon Burchard to name a few. Loren has coached hundreds in the Dale Carnegie Course and has mastered presentation techniques, speech writing skills and communication methods used by the very best. Loren is equipped to teach these techniques to speakers who are just starting out or executives who need to polish a critical presentation before the big day.
Workshop/ Breakout Description
This workshop is designed to give every attendee an opportunity to get to the front of the room and present “their story” and then hear Loren retell their story using some very specific techniques. The remaining time is spent learning to employ these techniques for any story, any environment and any call to action.
- **While this process can be taught to larger crowds, if you wish to afford everyone a chance to tell their story, this needs to be a VIP session only or limited to registration of 20 attendees.
Attend a public communication skills training worksop as a preview.
Most Common Question:
Is a “2 minute story” the same as an “elevator pitch”?
NO! Emphatically no! – Most “elevator pitches” are a resume blended with a product vomit that is nothing more than a weak excuse for a brief but selfish monologue. A carefully selected, well crafted, authentically delivered, emotionally real, strategically placed, two minute story is like a magic wand capable of conjuring know, like and trust with a total stranger.