Live A More Excellent Life – Digital Bundle
- Live A More Excellent Life e-book $14.95 Value
- 6 Essential Qualities of an Insuperable Vision $275 Value (audio & worksheet)
- 6 Building Blocks of an Insuperable Vision $275 value (audio & worksheet)
- 9 Lessons of Mastery to Live A More Excellent Life $2,500 Value – (9 audio & 18 worksheets)
- This program has been sold as a nine month mentoring program for $2,500 and more.
PLUS 4 FREE BONUSES
Log on to the provided address and enter unique code below. You will be asked to opt-in for security. Within 24 hours you will receive an email with all file links. Click these links to open directly to your smart phone or i-device. Right click to download.
Just like texting and driving, operating a business blind is a guaranteed recipe for disaster. In this session you will learn the Six Qualities of an Insuperable Vision. An insuperable vision will not just meet and stand up to everyday obstacles of doing business and living life, it will compel you to hunt them down and destroy them.
Here are some signs that you may be operating in the dark.
What happens when a company has no vision? It fails. Miserably! The owner is broke or struggling, frustrated, irritated and would rather be pulling weeds or flipping burgers than to be standing here with 250 screaming 10 year olds, playing Justin Bieber for the twentieth time .
When a company has no vision, it has no clarity. Have you ever wondered why your marketing program isn’t working?
When a company has no vision, it is not compelling. “I will take whatever gig I can get!” Are you desperate, less than run of the mill?
When a company has no vision, it has no purpose. Do you this DJ thing for fun? a part-time job? a hobby? because you can’t see yourself doing anything else? Is this what you were made for?
When a company has no vision, work has no joy. Have you ever stood there behind the mixer, looking at the crowd and wondering, “What the heck am I doing here, I don’t even like this kind of people… or their freekin’ music!”
When a company has no vision, life has no freedom. You can book every single party date for the next three years, but if you are not free to take time off without the money stopping, the momentum shifting and the fun evaporating, you do not have a business, you have a job and your boss is a slave driver!
When a company has no vision, work has no expression of strengths and talents. Have you had that call yet when the customer asks you to perform at an event you are not familiar with? Have you had that invitation that sends chills up your spine or releases a flock of buzzards in your gut?
Do I really need a vision for my life and my DJ Business?
Only if you want a life of clarity, passion, and purpose. With a clear vision you will rally all of your greatest time, talent, treasure and attention and focus it on leaving a mark that will not be soon forgotten. So what mark will you leave? What is your Cisteen Chapel? Your Harry Potter series? Your iPhone? What will people say about you to generations that follow? Will they even know you were here? When your life has vision, it has the ability to leave an indelible mark in time. What will be your mark?
It is time to be insuperable and Live A More Excellent Life!
in·su·per·a·ble adj : incapable of being surmounted, overcome, passed over
Join us and learn the Six qualities of an Insuperable Vision and how to apply them to your DJ Business and your life:
- Vivid – A clear, specific, definable picture of the future.
- Inspired – Birthed from gifts and strengths within you; created by something greater than yourself.
- Significant – Leaving a large and unforgettable impression on those who see you in action.
- Influence – “Leadership is influence; nothing more and nothing less. People do what people see.”
- Others – An insuperable vision is not about one’s own greatness but others’ potential illuminated.
- Nobility – Trustworthy, honest and compassionate character worthy of modeling.
It is time to bring out all the stops. The tools that have been used before are obviously not working. After years of listening to conventional wisdom and playing by someone else’s rules, the obstacles all get stacked up around us. Loren has adopted some rather uncanny methods and unusual tools to transform those obstacles into ammunition. What you need is a compelling vision!