See Event Brite Calendar to register for public events.
As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10 minute briefing
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
Mastermind Membership Private and Corporate Masterminds are available.
- Minimum 10 participants.
- The cost per participant is $195 for the 10 week Mastermind.
- Individual – one on one private and confidential coaching $275/ hour
- Group – small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology $575/ hour with 3 to 6 participants.
- All coaching is six months minimum – initial Get To Know You is 1/2 hour, no charge.
Please contact me to discuss your coaching/ training needs. J Loren Norris 214-783-9854. When new Mastermind Groups start, you will not get info if you are not a subscriber to the email list. Click and get a FREE GIFT from John Maxwell.
Public Mastermind groups
- $149 per person for 10 weeks one hour each week
- Must be paid in advance.
- Be a host location for a public Mastermind group and you sign up for only $75.
- Minimum 5 people.
Corporate Mastermind groups
- Hosted at your office
- $95 per person (company or individually paid)
- Minimum 10 people
- Add $20 each for books $35 with workbooks
Members Only Mastermind
- Cost is $150 per member – membership required
- 21 Weeks – regular meeting place
- 2 Hour interactive Mastermind workshops each week
- Minimum 20 participants maximum 35 per group
- We can facilitate up to 100 people per organization
- Book and workbook additional cost $35 per person
People join clubs, groups and organizations for many reasons. The most important reason is the sense of belonging to something bigger than themselves. Next is associating with people who have a positive influence and impact on them. They want to be a part of a group of people who add value to them, their business and their learning.
Providing a exclusive members only Mastermind will impact your organization in four ways:
- Adding value to your membership offerings
- Enrich the quality of life of your membership
- Encourage life long learning and personal growth
- Enhance recruiting and grow your membership
Sponsoring organization is responsible for:
Marketing to member base, securing facility and collection of fees prior to first meeting. Non sponsored (public offered) Mastermind groups are: 10 only weeks – one hour each week for $149 per person. Members only Mastermind is a $600 per person value. To schedule a Mastermind for your group please call Loren at 214.783.9854 for a planning meeting or Executive Preview.