People struggling through life just surviving are stuck in a rut!
It is time to be significant and
Live A More Excellent Life
A head of lettuce and a rat-tail comb will dramatically
impact the bottom line of your organization!
The lies people have believed about their potential rob them of the passion needed to pursue excellence in their work. The joy that belongs in their relationships and the hope that tomorrow holds anything better is gone. The visions of greatness they once held have faded to the shadows and taken motivation with them.
Warning signs of living in a rut:
- Show up at work to simply go through the motions
- Return home again to do the same
- Work has no meaning
- Productivity is suffering
- Life has no zest
- Everyday obstacles are overwhelming
- Livelihood is in jeopardy
- Work relationships begin to suffer
- Training and motivation seems to fall on deaf ears
It is time to bring out all the stops. The tools that have been used before are obviously not working. After years of listening to conventional wisdom and playing by someone else’s rules, the obstacles all get stacked up around us. Loren has adopted some rather uncanny methods and unusual tools to transform those obstacles into ammunition.
Live A More Excellent Life will help your team:
- Find significance in work and play
- Discover the passion that drives excellence
- Kick the habits that keep people in ruts
- Master the long lost art of appreciation
- Develop leaders to maximum potential
- Advance communication to the connection level
For Loren, pains of the past, and the raging regret impacted every job, every relationship, every hobby. After being told for years that he could not, or should not pursue his lifelong dream, Loren began to reevaluate the input and the sources. The common theme was profound as was the common source. There are thousands of obstacles that come at us in life, but none of them are as damaging as the ones we create for ourselves. All the “tricks in the book” did not work. Boredom followed every small success. The only thing worse was the willingness to play at half speed and not commit to excellence. It was too easy to be above average with very little effort and excellence became passionless. The challenge was not there to push harder because the reward was not worth the trouble. Life was mundane. Life was a rut!
Those days are gone. The rut has been discovered and filled in and the highway to success and significance is being repaved with every stone that was once cast. There will still be bumps and missed turns, but Loren’s journey is now fueled by a vision that burns too bright to be ignored and a passion so intense that obstacles look for a way to escape.
“It is my passion to help you find your purpose. I want to see you become successful, but more than that to be free! “
From his own book Live A More Excellent Life, J Loren Norris offers key-note addresses, workshops, and coaching that will motivate, inspire and bring focus to people of all ages and professional levels.
For more information or to book Loren contact Loren@liveamoreexcellentlife.com or call 214-783-9854
J LOREN NORRIS
- Author of Live A More Excellent Life
- Certified John Maxwell Speaker, Trainer and Coach
- World Champion of Public Speaking Semifinalist
- Dale Carnegie Course Coach
- 20 years in Fortune 50 sales and marketing
- 15 years as Entrepreneur in entertainment
- 6 years Founder / Owner – ThatGuyRocks.com
- 5+ years Fire Crash Rescue